Venice Community Housing’s Resident Services Department helps tenants and low-income residents of Venice and the surrounding area achieve higher levels of self-sufficiency and economic and personal success. The Resident Services staff work to meet tenants’ needs and provide them with wraparound supportive services. Tenants are invited to participate in monthly meetings, holiday parties, and classes and workshops such as:
- Pre-employment and financial literacy workshops
- Applications for the LIHEAP energy discount program
- Free Tax Preparation for households earning less than $56,000 (open to all community members)
- Transportation assistance
- Referrals to local health partners and care providers
Venice Community Housing’s waitlist is currently closed.