VCH Donation Center
Venice Community Housing launched our Donation Center in 2012 to serve the needs of our low-income tenants and unhoused clients. The Donation Center is open for “Shop Day” on the 3rd Friday of every month from 10am to 2pm. Shoppers are able to take what they need at no charge.
Our Current “Wish List” includes:
- Coats and jackets
- Men’s gently used shoes
- Gently used clothing – especially men’s clothing
- Personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, etc.)Due to limited space and staffing, we have established the following guidelines for donations:
WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT:
- Food (shelf stable)
- Small household items (kitchenware, small appliances)
- Toiletries (new and unopened)
- Diapers and baby wipes
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Sheets, blankets and towels (new or in very good condition)
- Clothing (must be clean and in good condition). We do NOT accept undergarments or socks unless they are new and in their original packaging.
- Shoes (in very good condition)
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT:
- Mattresses and pillows
- Hazardous materials
Please make sure that all your donations are clean (we do not have laundry facilities) and in good condition.
Donations may be dropped off at our office, located at 720 Rose Avenue in Venice Mondays – Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Questions or in need of additional information? Please contact:
Graciela “Chela” Vallejo (310) 584-7647 or email@example.com